top of page
Call Now! Owen Sound: 519-372-1920 | Port Elgin: 519-389-3393
Email: email@example.com | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telerehab Can Help
Can TeleRehab (Online Physiotherapy) help you?
Physiotherapy is normally thought of as a “hands-on” form of healthcare. But in reality, three of the four central
components of physiotherapy are not hands-on at all (or don’t need to be!):
- Individualized home exercise programming as well as instruction on stretching and self-administration of
soft-tissue massage or frictions.
- Education on activity and lifestyle modification in order to treat and prevent a large variety of conditions,
injuries, and illnesses. This also includes education on the use of home-based modalities, includingheat/cold/electrical stimulation depending on what the patient has available at home.
- Health assessment, screening, and referral, including initial assessment, ongoing assessments, and medical
In fact, exercise therapy and education are arguably the two most important and effective tools in the
physiotherapist’s clinical toolbox, and these are ideally suited to TeleRehabilitation.
Telerehab using our Privacy Secure Platform is a clinically proven tool for a range of conditions. Here’s how it works:
- If you want to check it out - schedule a 10 min free video call.
- Schedule a 30 minute video call with your Physiotherapist at your convenience. TeleRehab visits
qualify as Physiotherapy and are covered by most Extended Health Care companies, are tax-free, and
receipts can be submitted for reimbursement under extended health insurance plans.
- Payment can be made by credit card or e-transfer.
If you would like to learn more, click here. If you have a question or would like to book an online visit, please email
bottom of page